Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Celebrations and Excel Sheets

This week was my 21st birthday on Tuesday, July 31st.  So to celebrate just a bit, I brought in some chocolate strawberries for my boss, and two other employees I have formed a relationship with.  My boss was excited to celebrate with me, to say the least.  It just so happened that chocolate strawberries were also her favorite dessert.  That may be why we work together so well.

     Back to business, I continued on with the hardcopy contact list project.  I got roughly 30% more completed.  I am now through with the "Media" contact list section.  Now there is only the "University Related Information" contact lists to go, which will not be completed in a days work.  There are roughly 34 excel documents, some containing up to four tabs.  And the project continues.  There will also be photos to come of the binder, so that my readers can have a visual of what I have been detailing for the past seven or so weeks.  

     The photo above shows my work environment. Or should I say, my cubicle.  I have not taken any time in the four months of my internship to do any decorating, just because it may make me sad to un-decorate.  But while the environment is simplistic, it is educated and inspiring, with magazines and new clippings of past exhibits framed and hung up on the walls.  

No comments:

Post a Comment